Re: suggestions for sheet-graph

On 03/19/2011 01:35 PM, Andreas Guelzow wrote:
On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 10:35 +0100, Frederic Parrenin wrote:
I feel that sheet-graphs are limited right now and I have a few
suggestions for improving them:
- define a page format
- allow multiple graphs on one page
- allow resizing of the graphs
- allow sheet objects (line, rectangle, etc.)

What do you think?
If you want all these features why don't you just leave the graph on an
empty regular sheet?

(Of course I don't understand the use for these graph-only sheets
anyways if you can just have a sheet with only a graph.)

Andreas