PATCH: add insert_row and insert_column methods to Python binding

The attached patch enables Python scripts running under Gnumeric to
insert rows and columns. I don't think it's quite right because when a
script adds a row or column, Gnumeric doesn't realize the spreadsheet
has changed, or offer undo for the change.

The patch applies cleanly against 1.10.13, and has done so for many
versions since 1.10.5, so it will likely apply against HEAD.

I'd like for something like this patch to be committed because I'm
tired of building custom Debian packages with this change in them
every time a new Gnumeric comes out into Debian unstable :)