pb with copy/paste

Dear all,

I have a various problems when trying to copy/paste between two instances of gnumeric or when copy from/to gedit:
- sometimes nothing happens
- sometimes the text importer is launched and the header of the file appears with strange tags like <gnm:... >
- and even sometimes gnumeric crashes

I have already complained about this and I know I should fill bug reports but the problem is that these behaviour are not reproductible.
Usually, restarting gnumeric and/or gedit will solve the problem.
I can only say it seems to happen with relatively large datasets.

So how could we solve this problem?

Best regards,

Frédéric

--