multiplication of matrices

Dear Gnumericers,

I would like to multiply two matrices in Gnumeric.
The first one has cells without any content.
The second one has all its cells with content.

When I do the multiplication, the cells without content are used as if '0' was placed in these cells.
That is, the multiplication of a cell without content with a cell with content is '0'.
But in this case I would like the resulting cell to not have any content.

Do you know of a way to circumwent this problem?

Thank you very much for your help,

Frédéric

--
http://parrenin.frederic.free.fr/