Re: Bug #522243: Not display # N/A series in a chart

On Sat, 2011-08-13 at 16:10 +0200, Jean Brefort wrote:
Le samedi 13 août 2011 à 09:14 +0100, Oliver Burnett-Hall a écrit :
I can see this being useful -- you would be able to create a chart
with several series and toggle the visibility of different series by
using a formula for the cell with the series name, and having this
toggle between #N/A! and the series title depending on other cells'
values.

Hmm, the idea was just to remove the entry from the legend. Hiding the
whole series is a bit different.

I think it is important that the legend shows all series shown in the
graph (unless a user) specifically requests otherwise.

Personally I think a series should not be plotted and the series name
not included in the legend if

(1) the series name is #N/A or
(3) all values in the series are not plotable (ie. any non-numeric)

Andreas
--
Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>