Re: Changfing coumn labels

Hey Joe,

Sounds like you want a "named range"

Select a range, eg by clicking on the "A" to select the entire column
click in the box at the top left just above the grid where it says "A1"
Delete that and type Si

now you can use "Si" as your address

=B2*Si

will just work.

OR

Go for the "Insert" drop down menu, and select "Name..."
Then fill in the details.

This is all much the same as Excel. Google "named ranges" to find out all the details.

All the best,
Hal