Re: Searching for Values

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 16:11 +0000, chris dunn wrote:
No takers on this that I posted a couple of weeks ago?

A fairly simple problem but I can't seem to see the answer.

I would like to search a column of (say 2,000) values to display the
rows (or cell numbers) where the result value of the cell is greater
than zero.

Is this possible? Searching for text seems simple, but searching for
values more obscure.

You could use an autofilter. Add an sutofilter to the column in question
and then use the "custom" item in the autofilter popup menu.

Andreas