RE: How can i convert a .123 file to xls using ssconvert

if the file is not confidential, file a bug report and attach the file
to it.

Le mercredi 27 octobre 2010 à 23:59 +1000, Glenn Doig a écrit :
gnumeric comes up blank {file | open | choose all files | choose .123
file|  nothing shows up in sheet }

I presume I'm missing extra parameters or an import filter addon
Is there an addon for lotus 123 that needs to be loaded in
- open office 3.2.1x  does  open the file correctly
Thanks

Does gnumeric open the file correctly? If not, ssconvert can't do
better.

Regards,
Jean