Request for file conversion

Hi,
I had been using Gnumeric for quite some time, but lost it recently when my
system was upgraded after some problems. Rather than try and figure out how
to install it again I would prefer to take my one file and have someone
convert it so I can use Google's spreadsheet tool (which doesn't read
gnumeric files) to continue posting. It is merely a record of gas purchases
thru cars and years which I maintain for anal retentive purposes only.
Anyone who replies would receive the file as an attachment to their e-mail.
Thanks
David