Help using the INTERPOLATION-function

Hi all!

I'm trying to figure out how to use the INTERPOLATION function, but I'm
not quite sure how to use it.
I've been reading up on using functions, but I get an error saying
"Invalid expression" when I try to use this function.

I do the following:

        1. Enter some data in A1 to A3 (eg. 1, 2, 3) and in B1 to B3
        (eg. 2, 4, 6)

        2. In A4 I enter: 4

        3. I enter the following expression in B4:
        =INTERPOLATION(A1:A3,B1:B3,A4)

What I'm trying to do is interpolate for the X-value in A4, using the
three X-values in A1, A2, A3 and three Y-values in B1, B2, B3, and
placing the result in B4. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

/Rune