Re: Date and time formats

Format Date has no ISO format yyyy-mm-dd.

Hmm...  I thought we had that one.  I will add it.

In the meantime, use Custom and enter "yyyy-mm-dd" and you will
get what you want.

Format Time has no time zone data.

That is correct.  Times are in fractional days and pays no attention
to timezones.  This is semantics that we (and most other
spreadsheets, I believe) have inherited from past and dark times.
It is not likely to change.  That leaves you with keeping track of
timezones some other way.

Morten