Re: oddfprice function implementation

You could have a look at how gnumeric implements it.  A quick grep
turns it up here:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnumeric/tree/plugins/fn-financial/functions.c#n2543

HTH.
Bobby

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:19 AM, anjali zara <anjali zara gmail com> wrote:
Dear Team,
I am a student from India. As a part of my Mini Project, I am developing a
web based Financial Calculator. I would like to know how oddfprice function
works?
I did some Google search and found that oddfprice in excel is implemented
using the formula given in functions reference link of
Excel: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/oddfprice-HP005209204.aspx?CTT=1
But I do not get the same result as excel when I tried implementing that
logic.
May I get few hints from your team, how to implement oddfprice function.
Your help towards my project will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Anju