Re: oddfprice function implementation

Dear Team,

I am a student from India. As a part of my Mini Project, I am developing a web based Financial Calculator. I would like to know how oddfprice function works?

I did some Google search and found that oddfprice in excel is implemented using the formula given in functions reference link of Excel: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/oddfprice-HP005209204.aspx?CTT=1
But I do not get the same result as excel when I tried implementing that logic.

May I get few hints from your team, how to implement oddfprice function. Your help towards my project will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Anju