Re: Binaries for gnumeric 1.10.7 on lucid?

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 12:53:37PM -0400, Morten Welinder wrote:

Gnumeric does not require recent gtk+ or so. You may just be missing the dev
packages.

In fact, the only recent thing it needs is libgoffice.  To upgrade
Gnumeric you generally need to upgrade libgoffice too.

Thanks, Andreas and Morten, that's really helpful. I installed the
latest stable goffice and now gnumeric compiles just fine. It is
currently having trouble finding libspreadsheet-1.10.7.so at runtime,
but the file's on the system now, so presumably I will be able to figure
out the right configure options for gnumeric to make things work. Thanks
again!

Jessica