Re: time series analysis interpolation

Thanks for the quick replay.

The dates are all 1/1/yyyy. I had applied a custom format as none of the default formats for date suited me.

All the date columns are now type date format m/d/yyyy., I switched OS and failed to update Tools -> Plugins

tsa was not active. I am now getting #VALUE!

You are indeed correct about point period issues. They abound.

I am uploading the revised file.