embedded macros and multitab results

Hi,  I have been using Gnumeric for several years and have looked through the online tutorial for two things
I used to use in Lotus years ago. They are embedded macros and the ability to pull results from one tab to
another within a workbook. Are either of these in Gnumeric now or in a planned development? Gnumeric is a
great program that I have enjoyed using in Linux.  The developers have done a great job!  If I have missed
these in the tutorial I apologize and let me know where they are.

Jim