Re: Gnumeric as standalone Mac OS X application

AbiWord and Inkscape have some outdated Mac OS X diskimages so I'm
wondering if should be too difficult to package an application bundle
of Gnumeric...

Take a look at I have been working to get a
lot of Mac OS X-related bugs fixed in Gnumeric. Two big enhancements that
remain are GNOME Bugzilla #477381, "Use the Mac OS X menubar when built
with GTK+/Quartz" and GNOME Bugzilla #534134, "Gnumeric does not seem to
support XDG Base Directory Specification." The latter is required in order
to build an application bundle.

I also have an application bundle available at, but it is a
bit outdated.