Re: where to get gnumeric rpm?

Hi,

On sam., 2009-10-03 at 05:46 +0200, ken wrote:
Just setting up a new (CentOS) system and can't find gnumeric here or
anywhere (RPM for CentOS/RH).  Has it become a secret weapon or something?

If you can't find a gnumeric RPM for Centos, you have 2 options:

- rebuild a src rpm, taken from antoher distribution, like explained in
this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/centos centos org/msg05834.html

But it may be hard to get a recent gnumeric version this way.

- or build from sources. I think you will only need to compile gnumeric,
goffice and libgsf, if you install the distribution RPMs of the other
gnumeric dependencies (but I may be wrong, I don't use Centos).

Emmanuel.