Re: How to get missing grid lines back?

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 20:51 -0600, Larry Alkoff wrote:
I have a spreadsheet started by a clever fellow that likes to "pretty
print" who has left the company.

There are large sections of the spreadsheet with no grid lines.
The cells exist because I can click on where a box should be and it is
outlined.

Sometimes the vertical lines are missing, sometimes the horizontal
lines, sometimes both.  It's very disconcerting.

Another thing is some of the grid lines that exist are bold, some are
not.  How did he do that?

How can I get grid lines back?

There are probably several ways to hide gridlines, but chances are that
the background colour of various cells is set to white. You may want to
select the sheet and change the background colour to "clear background"
using the background colour button in the toolbar.

If you ever want to print without gridlines, just click on "hide
gridlines" in the pagesetup dialog.

Andreas