Re: Buttons in Gnumeric?

Le samedi 14 novembre 2009 à 22:43 -0800, PolarDude a écrit :
In a spreadsheet that I have that works with Microsoft Excel 2003. I have
buttons that I can click that takes me to another sheet. I do this to make
it more user friendly instead of clicking one of the thousand sheets below I
just have buttons.

Well i just switched to ubuntu from xp. And was having trouble installing
excel 2003 with WINE anyways. I was wondering can i get these buttons to
work in Gnumeric?

Not for now. This would need macro (or some kind of action) support
which is not implemented in gnumeric at the moment.

Regards,
Jean