Buttons in Gnumeric?

In a spreadsheet that I have that works with Microsoft Excel 2003. I have
buttons that I can click that takes me to another sheet. I do this to make
it more user friendly instead of clicking one of the thousand sheets below I
just have buttons.

Well i just switched to ubuntu from xp. And was having trouble installing
excel 2003 with WINE anyways. I was wondering can i get these buttons to
work in Gnumeric?