Re: Range operators

Hi Andreas,

that means: there is no range set union operator (comma) at all. Neither in Excel nor in Gnumeric. I understand!?
Regards
Klaus

On 21-Mar-09, at 9:45 PM, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

On Sat, 2009-03-21 at 21:15 -0600, Rita & Klaus Kuhnlein wrote:
Hi Andreas,

thank you. I tried it according your recommendation but it did not
work, neither in Excel nor in Gnumeric. The set union feature seems to
be a flop.

Hi, in the mean time I had a look at the OpenFormula Draft
Specification, and according to the examples given there the term
"union" is a bad misnomer. The common cells are used multiple times.

I thought the Gnumeric implementation was incomplete. Morten's comment
seemed to indicate that he thought so too, but in fact it seems that
this (imho useless) implementation is what is intended.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>