Re: Gnumeric 1.9.4 "Greased Weasel"

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 6:46 AM, Jean Bréfort
<jean brefort normalesup org> wrote:
Now I have another problem while building gtk+-2:  it can't find
libgio (which I can see is in /usr/local/lib):

Okay, after running ldconfig as root, I got a successful build of
gtk+2 (but I did notice that ldconfig is used in the Makefiles so it
should have worked--there might be a fix needed there somewhere).

Then I got a good build, test, and install of Gnumeric!

I did notice lots of warnings--some (about punning and aliases) look
like the same ones seen in building Gnucash due to glib issues.

By the way, I just now saw the report on the Excel versus Gnumeric
statistical functions and have warned some folks I know who rely
heavily on Excel.  I forwarded them the link to the Gnumeric site with
a separat link to the report.

Good job, gang!

Now I'll try to build Gnumeric on my 64-bit system.

-Tom