Re: Gnumeric 1.9.4 "Greased Weasel"

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Tom Browder <tom browder gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Morten Welinder <mortenw gnome org> wrote:
Free, Fast, Accurate -- Pick Any Three
 ./configure --without-bonobo

and goffice built.

But I can't get gnumeric 1.9.4 to build.  I get the following errors:

./.libs/libspreadsheet.so: undefined reference to
`gtk_tree_view_convert_bin_window_to_widget_coords'
./.libs/libspreadsheet.so: undefined reference to `gdk_event_request_motions'

I've looked for the two objects and I find references to various gtk
libs but I haven't pinned it down yet.  I apparently have all the
prereqs according to configure, but I can't find any header file that
declares either of the objects.

Can anyone point me to the specific package that contains them? (I
have a terrible time mapping gnome libraries to their tarballs.)

Thanks.

-Tom