swakoo has invited you to join!

Come join my community of friends
(and friends of friends of friends of friends...)

Hi ,

I want to invite you to discover Singapore Expats Dating & Friends, the place for people who like to meet new friends, travel, learn languages, and explore. I think you'll find it very valuable for meeting new people just like you!  Click here to visit.

Why you will love Singapore Expats Dating & Friends:

Come visit my community, it's free to join, and takes less than a minute to sign up. Just click here:

http://dating.singaporeexpats.com/singaporeexpats/en_US/meetFriends.jhtml?entry=016F3451-14B2-D85B-E067-E0DC824E7B0F

And of course you're welcome to invite your friends to join WorldFriends as well. This way, I will be able to meet them!

See you soon.
swakoo

Singapore Expats Dating & Friends respects your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
Copyright 2008 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.