Re: search for exact number

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009, Ralph Shumaker wrote:
If it follows the extended rules of regular expressions, then I think
"^1,*234$" should work.  If that doesn't work though, try "^1[,]*234$".

I can not find reference on which regex does gnm use. Does it use pcre
or other variations? Traditional or extended syntax?

The gnome help used by gnm is difficult to use, it seems mimic the
window help system. Does gnm have any documentation in man or text
format so that I can read and search more comfortably?

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24