Re: Gnumeric 1.9.4 "Greased Weasel"

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Morten Welinder <mortenw gnome org> wrote:
Free, Fast, Accurate -- Pick Any Three
The Gnumeric Team is pleased to announce the availability of Gnumeric
version 1.9.4.
Attention packagers: goffice no longer depends on libgnome,
libgnomeui, and gnome-vfs. (To get the full benefit of this, make sure
libgsf is not compiled to require gnome-vfs and bonobo.)

Hm, I first tried to configure libgsf this way:

  ./configure --without-gnome-vfs --without-bonobo

but goffice wouldn't build.  Then I configured libgsf this way:

  ./configure --without-bonobo

and goffice built.

I did not pass any extra args to configure when building goffice
because I didn't see anything obvious, but I probably missed
something.

-Tom