Re: Print preview and setup in Gnumeric for Wwindows

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009, andtiut gmail com wrote:
Hi,

I reluctantly tried to open it with my current PDF printer (CutePDF),
but did not work.

Actually we can generalize from you answer: is there any application
that can open Linux-like .emf files? I googled some, but there are
some Windows-like .emf-s open that totally take the scene.

IIRC emf is enhanced metafile which is a newer version of wmf (window
metafile), both are window format. There are window api to create them
and if gtk also make use of those api, the result should be viewable.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24