Re: How to get rid of #VALUE!

On Sun, 2009-08-02 at 16:58 -0600, Larry Alkoff wrote:
I have a spreadsheet with only 3 calumns,
debits, credits and balance.

Starting from row 1 with a 0 balance,
my formula is
=(b1+c2-d2)

The formula is copied from the first entry and pasted about 150 rows down.

The formula seems simple enough but at row 50 I get repeated entries
of  $VALUE!  all the way down.

The column widths seem adequate.

Can anyone help?

Hi,

this has nothing to do with column widths. Look a the first occurrence
of #VALUE and the content of the formula. It refers to three cells in
the debits,credits and balances columns. One of those cells is likely to
contain something unusual.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>