Re: really need help

mawk wrote:
hello,
set up gnumeric for my parents to use as spreadsheet functions on their computer and for myself...everything works !!! However : when we print the spreadsheet all the cell inputs and sums show up.. We do not see the actual grid lines of the columns or rows ????- the entire page prints, but with no seperating lines showing..
thanks

Hi Mawk,
In the file menu, select "Page Setup"
Click the "Sheet" tab
About a third of the way down, under "Print" Check the box next to "Grid lines"
This will make the separating lines show.

All the best,
Hal