Re: basic keystoke input question....

JamiePB wrote:
Hi,

I am finding I cannot move from cell to cell using the TAB key. I also have
to double click on the cell to edit it rather than simply typing
immediately. This is also true of the delete key.

Has anyone any ideas as to the preferences which allow you to change over to
regular spreadsheet keystrokes? It was working as of Friday so I'm preplexed
as to what has changed - I'm pretty certain it's a preference thing.

Thanks

Jamie

Those types of things sometimes happen to me after I've gone too far
into swap. In simple terms, a reboot should clean up memory and get
things working the way they're supposed to.

If that is not the solution, then I have no idea.

(I tried to send this directly to you but it immediately got bounced back.)

--
I deny the power of the general government to making paper money, or
anything else a legal tender.