Re: jhbuild svn issue

Ühel kenal päeval, N, 2008-05-22 kell 21:57, kirjutas Prof J C Nash:

jhbuild gets "Network socket initialization failure".  On the web under
debian bugs I find Peter Samuelson commenting on having such a problem
and someone else saying they would look into the jhbuild script
('jhbuild update' fails too).

I'd really rather not start from scratch to rewrite something like
jhbuild. This looks like some sort of jhbuild / debian mismatch that
could be nasty to resolve.

Please see :)

http://blogs.igalia.com/svillar/2008/05/23/jhbuild-and-svn-problem/

--