histogram plot does not set the Y axis scale correctly

Hi,

I used the histogram statistic function to create a histogram with 40 bins. Then I created a histogram
plot/graph. Everything looks ok except that the Y axis' scale is basically divided by three (in othe words my
highest frequency is 17 and the scale of the Y axis is automatically set to 6...).
I did not check if this is a bug and if it has already been reported.
Pascal