Re: bad file

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 02:16:26PM -0400, Prof John Nash wrote:
I've put a sanitized file at macnash.admin.uottawa.ca/files/badfile.zip

I didn't try this on my laptop, which has suffered enough today, but did
try loading in a Virtualbox instance of Ubuntu Hardy with Gnumeric 1.8.2
(the Hardy default) installed. This actually loaded the file, but I then
had to "Force quit" Gnumeric. Tried twice to be sure.  So it has at
least some nasties that a likely worth investigation.

Interesting.  I have no problem loading it without wmf.  This may be
an issue with our approach to images in general or a bug in libemf.