Re: Google Summer of Code 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 04:31:33 -0400
Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org> wrote:

    Mariusz Adamski : 3D Plots
      A physics senior from Wroclaw University of Technology in
Poland who will be working with Jean to add surfaces.

Well, that's me. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce
myself. I'm actually finishing 4th year of physics here in Poland.
That's my first Google Summer of Code and I've never worked with such a
big project, but I hope I'll get along with things. Upcoming couple of
weeks will be very interesting.
You may be interested in my programming background; I'm mainly
self-taught programmer with about 2 years of C/C++ experience (mainly
latter) and couple of years of various other languages (I begun with
quite exotic AmigaE some 10 years ago actually).
Unfortunately, I still have some 2 weeks of school obligations, so I
can't devote much time to Gnumeric now. Good luck for the other GSoCers!

Kind regards,
Mariusz

P.S. Thanks to Prof. Nash for his useful advice; I'll look it up.