Chart size setting

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of creating numerous charts for different regions of a spreadsheet. For reasons that are mostly insignificant to this email, I need each chart to be identical in size. That is, the mouse based sizing is not good enough since I am always off by a few "pixels". Is there a way to specify the size of a chart in absolute terms (as in, for exampe, 3 inches by 2 inches)? Also, is there a way to make a chart be a sheet in the spreadsheet (as Excel can do)?

Thanks very much...

-Ali

PS: I recently switched to gnumeric from OO calc, mostly because of the charting UI... I have absolutely no regrets. Thanks for the good work on this lean and useful spreadsheet.

--
Ali Erkan
Dept of Computer Science