Printers are randomly producing black boxes instead of entries

Hi everyone.

I have been searching for quite a while but I couldn't find an answer, so
maybe someone of you can help.
When I am printing Gnumeric tables, i am getting black boxes instead of cell
entries. Usually there are some fields correctly printed and some black
boxes. Also in the print preview there are black boxes, but they are not
always in the same fields as on the printout. I experienced this on
different computers and different printers. I am using the latest windows
build of Gnumeric (1.7.12).
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.