Re: default web browser [was Re: program for file print preview] (SOLVED)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008, Jean Bréfort wrote:
This depends on various parameters: which goffice version? Was goffice
compiled with GNOME support or not?
When compiled without gnome support, goffice-0.6.x tests for the
$BROWSER variable but I'm not sure that it would accept your variable. A
simple path to an executable should work, something as
BROWSER="/usr/bin/w3m".

Thanks, that was installed from ubuntu repository.  I compile both
goffice 0.6.4 and gnumeric 1.8.3 again with switch --without-gnome and
now it honoured $BROWSER.

I think that term has to be included in BROWSER for gnumeric because
gnumeric may not start from terminal.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24