Re: program for file print preview

The code calling evince is in gtk+, not gnumeric:

settings = gtk_settings_get_for_screen (screen);
g_object_get (settings, "gtk-print-preview-command", &preview_cmd, NULL);

This returns the value of GTK_PRINT_PREVIEW_COMMAND which is defined in gtk/Makefile.am

If you want to change that, you need to change the settings for the
default screen, apparently (I do not know how this is feasible). Note
that given the way things work, the program called for the preview is
responsible for deletint the temporary pdf and the print settings file,
see
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkSettings.html#GtkSettings--gtk-print-preview-command for more
information.

evince does that, but I don't know if xpdf is able to.

Regards,
Jean