Re: Simulation Analysis in the User's guide - review needed

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 09:25:56 -0700, Louis Luangkesorn wrote:
1.  Is there a possibility of having the docbook version for the Gnumeric
documentation changed to 4.5?

I doubt it. Gnumeric's documentation is processed by a variety of tools
(depending on platform and type of use (viewing, printing, ...)) not all of
which support newer versions of DocBook.

2.  Is there a character entity set that includes greek letters that can
be used?

As far as I can tell, they are already available by default, through
        http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/dbcentx.mod