Re: Simulation Analysis in the User's guide - review needed

Hey Louis,

Thanks for keeping at this. As you can see, it takes persistence to land
content into a project as complex as Gnumeric even when the content
itself looks good to go. So kudos for you that you are both willing to
write information and do the follow through to get that integrated.