Re: Gnumeric 1.7.10 does not open links in this file

I hope the trunk has fixed it, but 1.17.11 still can't work (shows "Invalid Link target: '(none)'"), openoffice calc 2.3 works well.

On 9/24/07, Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org> wrote:
On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 12:23:11PM +0300, Mail lists wrote:
> Hello
>
> I don't know whether this is a Gnumeric bug or bad XLS file, so I send
> this file to the mailing list instead of filling a bug.
>
> Gnumeric does not opens links on the first sheet. Gnumeric 1.6.3
> crashes on these links, 1.7.10 tells me that the target of the link is
> empty, 1.7.12 does not recognize the links at all. OpenOffice Calc and
> MS Excel open these links as it is expected.

Unable to reproduce with svn trunk.   Please specify a specific link
that is not working, and more detail of what happens.

Thanks