Gnumeric 1.7.10 does not open links in this file

Hello

I don't know whether this is a Gnumeric bug or bad XLS file, so I send
this file to the mailing list instead of filling a bug.

Gnumeric does not opens links on the first sheet. Gnumeric 1.6.3
crashes on these links, 1.7.10 tells me that the target of the link is
empty, 1.7.12 does not recognize the links at all. OpenOffice Calc and
MS Excel open these links as it is expected.

Best regards
Bykov Sergey