Re: Comment about Gnumeric Documentation

Hey,

Thanks for the comment. File a bug against the docs if you want me to
remember this when I get back to the editing work.

With all the work that has been done on the graphic system, I am amazed
any of those diagrams are even appropriate these days.

Why do you want to see the screenshot? Can't you see the same thing in
your copy of Gnumeric? If I remember correctly, I thought you would have
the dialog in front of you when looking at the diagram so it seemed
reasonable to cover over each section.

ciao,
adrian