Need a compiled version of Gnumeric that works with 600,000 rows

Dear Gnumeric subscribers,

I’d like to ask for your help to get a compiled version of Gnumeric that can handle up to 600,000 rows. The FAQ section on the Gnumeric website mentions that a compiled Gnumeric with edited SHEET_MAX_ROWS will get the job done. However, I can not find the source programs of Gnumeric for Windows. Neither do I know how to compile such a program on Windows. I also tried to compile the Gnumeic on a Linux box but did not succeed, because I could not successfully install all of the dependencies.

I will highly appreciate it if anyone can provide a compiled version of Gnumeric that can work with 600,000 rows on Windows.

Thanks,

Jian Wang

"EMF <texaschildrenshospital.org>" made the following annotations.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.