Re: Same style in several graphs

Hi,

Le lundi 01 octobre 2007 à 12:34 +0200, gn-maillings creatu de a écrit :
I have a question concerning the graphs in gnumeric. I use 1.7.12 on
Windows XP and a pretty up-to-date version on Ubuntu Linux.

I would like to define a custom style theme to use for all my graphs
(in one project). When I go in to the properties menu of a graph I can
select a custom and "Guppi"-theme.

Theme support is pretty rough in its current implementation. It's just a
per object hardcoded set of basic style properties (line, fill and
font). And they don't define other features like object position, or
tick side.

How can I add my own theme or change one of the existing?

Apart from editing goffice/graph/gog-theme.c, it's not possible.

As a workaround, what you can do is to cut'n paste the graph from file
to file, and change the data of each series.

        Emmanuel.