Data > Table in Gnumeric (Sensitivity Analysis)

Good day everyone.

I have Gnumeric 1.7.8 in Ubuntu Feisty.

I want to "create a Data Table to evaluate a function with multiple inputs," using Data>Table>...

I'm doing this for Sensitivity Analysis given two variable inputs.

I tried to do this in Gnumeric in the same manner that I did it in Excel. I saw the typical dialog boxes also similar to Excel, and I inputted the necessary entries, still I was not able to create a table.

Does anyone know how to do this right?
Thanks in advance.