-----Original Message-----
From: gnumeric-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gnumeric-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Sam Steingold
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 8:02 AM
To: gnumeric-list gnome org
Subject: reload (refresh) a file

Hi,
a common pattern in my work is that I have a program generate a CSV
file, which I load into Gnumeric (or OO calc) to examine; then the file
is regenerated and reexamined and so on and so forth ad nauseatum.
OO calc has a File->Reload menu item (which asks me for a confirmation
to discard my edits), but gnumeric does not, so I have to manually close
the file (confirming discarding my edits) and re-open it (finding it in
the file browser &c).
it would be nice if gnumeric also had a Reload memu item.
Thanks.
Sam.