Re: Is Gnumeric _NOT_ for Windows users?

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 09:55:58AM +0100, Pedro Lino wrote:

I'm beginning to think that there is some discrimination against Windows
users...
None of the core developers are building under windows, and hence
have trouble debugging there.  Unfortunately, as with most software
that originated under unix/linux we've become spoiled by easy
builds.  It is easy to assume a viable automake/autoconf/libtool
environment.  Under windows that assumption fails, and there is some
significant startup work to do.

However, your larger point is correct.  We need to be able to test
under windows.  I'll give it a try.

I have been warning about a bug in the graphics module since 1.7.2...
still not solved in 1.7.10 although the bug report was dismissed as solved.
Is this the missing plugin problem ?