Re: MS Excel XML File Format

On Tue, 2007-19-06 at 12:25 -0500, Browder, Tom wrote:
And I also notice that a valid Excel xml file (according to MS Excel)

I assume you mean a file that MS Excel opens. (This is different from a
valid MS Excel xml File.)
has a reported overlapping merge range by gnumeric and it ceases opening
attempts.  Is that a bug?

So if A1:B2 are merged and B2:C3 are merged how is that supposed to be
understood? THe screen real estate corresponding to B2 can only belong
to one of those two merged cell regions.

Andreas